The State of Vermont will begin mailing ballots for the General Election to ALL ACTIVE REGISTERED voters beginning September 26, 2022. If you do not have your ballot by the 2nd or 3rd week in October, please contact the Town Clerk’s Office.
You may VOTE EARY by:
- Returning your mailed ballot to the Town Clerk’s Office during normal office hours; OR
- Returning your mailed ballot by mail to the Town Clerk at PO Box 1328, Lyndonville, VT 05851
- ALWAYS BE SURE YOUR CERTIFICATE EVENLOPE IS SIGNED AFTER YOUR VOTED BALLOT IS PLACED INSIDE.
You may VOTE AT THE POLLS:
- The Polls WILL be open on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 from 10AM to 7PM at the Wheelock Town Hall.
- You may bring your mailed ballot to the polls and vote at the polls.
- To simplify the process, we are asking that you vote the ballot that was mailed to you. If you do not bring your mailed ballot to the polls for voting, you are still able to vote; however, you will need to sign an Affidavit of No Other Ballot Cast.
For questions or additional information, please contact Vanessa Seguin, Town Clerk, at 802-626-9094 during office hours (Tuesday 10:30-5:30, Wednesday 8:30-2:30, Thursday 8:30-2:30) or by email at [email protected].