How to report a problem?

Click Here

Urgent problems that need to be addressed as quickly as possible or that arise after business hours or on holidays – please call the Highway Supervisor at 802-745-7490 or 802-626-1060 or the Road Commissioner at 802-626-0705 or 802-535-1318. 

School bus stuck                                                                                         
Impassable road 
Stormwater drainage issues
Hazardous trees on public property
Sign problems

Other problems don’t constitute an emergency, but we want to fix them too!  Please call (802) 658-7961 or complete the form. Non-emergency needs could include:  

Road plowing or grading needs
Other public right-of-way and property concerns